- Design multiple print projects including yearly catalogs, print advertising, displays, signage, packaging, sales materials and brochures.
- Design multiple online marketing campaigns
- Direct photo shoots and edit photos
- Produce copy for company marketing materials
- Website design (basic html and CSS), development, maintenance, and modification
- Basic photography skills a bonus
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts is required
- 5 + year in related field
- Knowledge of typography, layout, color and visual communication theory, with consistency in design
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe In Design, Creative Suite 4, Dreamweaver
- Strong web development skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Motorcycle Enthusiast a plus
If you are an experienced graphic designer that would like to work for Roland Sands Design, please send your resume to email@example.com:firstname.lastname@example.org> . Serious applicants only. DO NOT post your resume or personal information on the Facebook page. If available, please include your online website portfolio.