The RSD blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rolandsandsdesign.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 23, 2009

RSD New Product Release: Solo Seat


The solo seat offers the best of both worlds. It has superior comfort and sleek custom style because we know being comfortable is the key to a great day of high-mileage riding. When it comes to comfort, we know the importance of cushioning, so we designed this seat for those weekends you want to take your RSD Vintage Softail on a long haul and need a little extra padding. Fits seamlessly with your RSD Vintage Gas Tank and 200mm Rear Fender Kit.  Available at all authorized Drag Specialties dealers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to put the RSD fender kit on my Softail. I currently have a LePera bare bones solo seat. Can I use the LePera seat with the fender kit or do I have to buy the RSD seat?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

No it wont